Sunday, May 1, 2011

Vegetarian: a person who eats only side dishes

About a month ago I made I declared to all my friends that I was becoming a vegetarian. Some of my friends encouraged me, some laughed, and some may bets on how long I would last. I have lasted longer then most of them thought I would. I bet you your wondering why I became a vegetarian...Well it's one of the following:
A) I'm a total lunatic
B) I care about what I eat and I don't like what the corparations do to the meat
C) I don't like what they do to the animals
D) Both B & C
The answer is D. Once I began investigating what I ate I began to realize what the corparations do to the animals. You'd be suprised!!! I couldn't believe what I was eating and not knowing made  it worse. So that is why I became a vegetarian I hope you will join me on my journey of discovering new meals and joys of being a vegetarian. Happy veggie lunchbox days!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's so much easier to eat veggie than meat. It's cheaper, less cook time, it saves better. I'm not a vegetarian per se, but most of what we eat is vegetarian or vegan because it is what we enjoy and what makes us feel best.

    You can do it if you want to. And if you wanted to start eating meat again that would be ok too. I don't know why people are so judgmental on the subject, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you totally!! I used to be that way but then I read everything they do to animals and just understood veggatarians everywhere!!

    ReplyDelete